Individual Athletic Event Admission Prices
- Adult Admission: $5.00
- Non HC Student and Senior Citizen: $3.00
- HC Students: Free with Student ID
- Under 6: Free
Sports passes are available in the office and at the gates for the first 3 home games.
After that time, email Anne Julian for passes.
- Individual Single Season Sport Pass: $30.00 (single adult), $10.00 (student non-Holy Cross High School)
- Family Single Season Sport Pass: $80.00 (2 adults and combination of 4 students/seniors)
- All Sports Seasons Family Pass: $140.00 for all sports (2 adults and combination of 4 students/seniors)
A single season is either Fall or Winter
The All Sports Pass includes all home games for both Fall and Winter Sports.
Basketball Patron Seating
Sports passes described above can be used for general admission to basketball games.
Basketball also has an additional pass category.
- Patron Pass: $100.00 (Reserved seating, name guard, refreshment and snack during game.)
- Patron Pass Renewal: $60.00 (Reserved seating with backs)
Click here to see more detailed information on the Patron Pass Flyer.
Any of the HC passes are only good for HC regular home games.
Please contact Ms. Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org or your team liaison for purchase information for any sports pass.
Holy Cross High School Students get into all home games free with their Student ID.
Holy Cross is on the Radio!
You can now listen to certain Holy Cross Athletic events on the internet.
Click here for the link for current & past games.
Dear business owner or Indian fan,
Holy Cross fast pitch softball team is selling advertising space on the outfield fence at our newly remodeled Bowman Field which is located off Decoursey Pike on Locust Pike 5 minutes from school. You provide us with your logo and we will get your full color 3×6 foot banner to put up. This field is used by our team during our three month season then it is used by a local knothole team (Hut A.C.) all summer. We also host some weekend tournaments where fans have breaks between games and they will be looking for a place to eat or shop. For a fee of $200.00 dollars you will get a lot of exposure. Also all the fans will know who is supporting the school and hopefully they will reciprocate. Renewal fee will only be $150.00 per season. If you are interested send your graphics and a check to Holy Cross fast pitch softball team (attn. Lee Meeks) 3617 Church Street Covington, KY 41015. If you have any questions you can call Lee Meeks @ 859-250-9346 or Doug Schlarman @859-815-6034.