- Each student meets individually with an advisor to discuss their course preferences for next year.
- A letter of explanation will be sent home with a completed course request form that will be used to help design the student’s future schedule.
- Students will have ample time to make changes to their elective courses or to meet with teachers with their concerns.
- Class selections will be exported to Edline by the end of the first week of May.
- When either a parent or student logs into Edline, there will be an icon on the right side of the home page labeled “Requests”. Clicking on that icon will allow students and parents to view requests for courses for the coming school year. If you have not registered your Edline account or have trouble logging into the program, please contact the school.
- Parents must sign the scheduling form and return it to the office with a $200 registration fee as soon as possible, but no later than May 31st in order to hold course requests for the coming school year.
- Note that course requests cannot be assigned to a faculty member or a class period until the master schedule for the new year has been created.
- The master schedule will be produced in June after all faculty member assignments have been finalized. Any course conflicts based upon period assignments will not be rectified until that time.
- Schedules will be finalized and sent to students at the beginning of August.
Senior students who qualify may have the opportunity to register for Spring classes at Gateway Community and Technical College, Northern Kentucky University, or Thomas More College. Courses are limited to those that are not offered at Holy Cross High School. If you have questions, would like more information, or would like contact information for any of the above institutions, please contact the school at 859-431-1335.