Tag days are days that the students may be out of uniform for a contribution to a worthy cause.
The normal cost of a tag day is $1 and is collected in homerooms.
Tag days are announced at school in advance.
Restrictions for dress on tag days include:
- Shirts above the waistline are not permitted
- Sleeveless shirts are not permitted
- No bare shoulders, bellies, or backs are permitted
- All clothes must be in good repair without tears or rips
- Boys may not wear earrings.
- Hats may not be worn
- Gothic style dress will not be permitted
- Boys may not paint their fingernails
- All clothing and accessories must be in keeping with the Catholic identity of the school.
- Shorts must be of proper length (no more than 3 inches above the knee)
- Pants must be in good repair and fit properly